There are some days when things click along… no doubts… no fear… no discouragement. Then there are days that you just have to hang on for the ride. We’ve had several of those days in a row. Just hanging on to the promises of the Lord. Knowing we are in His will, yet wondering how it could be . Knowing we are right where we should be, yet thinking we may never get used to life here.
We are thankful, though, that with each new day, comes new mercy from our Father. He knows. He cares. He carries us.
We’ll post an actual update soon, with some new pictures. Internet connectivity has been a challenge. Yesterday we had no electricity for most of the day, and then no internet after that. This morning we were without electricity for a bit and we will have no water today. The “central systems” are undergoing spring maintenance. Yesterday I wondered how they could just shut things off without telling people. Turns out, they don’t. I was told by our friend that the water would be off and why the electricity was off. They tell the information, we just don’t know where to get it, I guess. 🙂
Thank you for your prayers
- as we continue with language lessons
- try to strengthen our church here in Brovary
- help our children settle in to life here
- get used to the major differences in culture
- rediscover our relationships with each other in the changing dynamics of our lives and schedule
- MOST OF ALL, as we follow hard after God and all that may mean.