We have had our fingerprinting appointment at the Homeland Security office and are waiting again to hear from them and to receive our final approval documents so we can send everything off to be translated and submitted to the government office so we can get our court date and travel to pick up our boys. Please pray with us that they will remain healthy as the winter comes on strong where they are. We are sure hoping to get them out of there as quickly as possible. We’re trusting God for timing, finances and everything else…as always. The waiting is so hard. Knowing that those guys are there waiting on us and it’s all about paperwork. The importance of the paperwork is unquestionable, but if only there were an easier, faster way to save those guys!! We’re ready at home (except we still have to get a larger vehicle). God willing, they’ll be here by the first of the year. They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength…will mount up with wings as eagles…will run.